In these improv classes you will..
- Explore the edges of your comfort zone
- Move your body and use it in expression
- Enjoy the many times you realize ‘getting it right’ does not apply
- Begin to notice your patterns and default responses
- Learn to play well with others
- Think less and be more spontaneous
- Be in a playful and fun environment with lot’s of laughter
Each class will consist of a warm-up, educational exercises around improvisation and practicing the skills you have learned in free improvisation. Classes will be taught by Leonie der Kinderen.
(Additionally we run a donation based improv group where anyone can walk in and join us in a playful evening of practicing improvisation through games and improv experiments!)
About the Facilitator:
Theatre and improvisation in particular has had a immensely positive impact on my personal development and happiness during my life. When I give improv classes I try to facilitate an environment where people can attain more freedom in their movements and ways of expression. It’s wonderful to be able to learn so effectively through play.